USTA and Tencap
Competitive matches and tournaments at the local level in the Heart of America Missouri Valley local region
USTA competitive play is organized by level according to the National Tennis Rating Program (NTRP) and leagues and teams are coordinated by the local USTA coordinators
- New or returning players who played in high school or college can find levels and self-rate HERE
- USTA competitive leagues include mixed, doubles, singles and tri-level leagues and age group leagues doubles and singles
- Elite members who captain USTA teams of varying levels and can help answer questions
Club affiliated league and you must be a for club members only
- Elite members can get involved through club participation and meeting members to connect to other players who play/captain
- Ratings fall within the range of play for that level, listed in parenthesis
- Current captains and players should always communicate with each other for upcoming season plans, questions, etc. For a new team, refer to our current captain list
- Please reach to Tammy Jordan with any questions. Any rating questions/concerns should be directed to a club pro.
2021 Winter Elite Tencap Captains
PURPLE TUESDAY MORNING: Kristen Doherty and Jeni Haake
PURPLE TUESDAY MORNING: Kelly Finn
PURPLE THURSDAY EVENING: Judy VanSickle
PURPLE THURSDAY EVENING: Kristen Doherty
PURPLE THURSDAY EVENING: Juli McGuire and Heather Richards
PURPLE THURSDAY EVENING: Erin O’Dell
ORANGE FRIDAY MORNING: Nikki Kiekbusch
ORANGE FRIDAY MORNING: Maria Andrew
ORANGE FRIDAY MORNING: Cassandra Schneeberger
ORANGE FRIDAY MORNING: Danielle Mau
ORANGE TUESDAY EVENING: Amy Ellzey
ORANGE TUESDAY EVENING: Michelle Anthony
ORANGE TUESDAY EVENING: Maria Andrew
ORANGE TUESDAY EVENING: Cassandra Schneeberger
GREEN MONDAY MORNING: Shearon Nowak
GREEN WEDNESDAY MORNING: Dawn Vitha
GREEN MONDAY EVENING: Bree Ginden
GREEN MONDAY EVENING: Karen Snyder
GREEN MONDAY EVENING: Molly Hunt
YELLOW TUESDAY MORNING: Dawn Vitha
YELLOW TUESDAY EVENING: Molly Hunt
WHITE THURSDAY MORNING: Chriss Duntz
BLACK TUESDAY EVENING: Loren Ginden
BLACK TUESDAY EVENING: Asim Ulusurac
BLACK TUESDAY EVENING: David Andrew
BLACK WEDNESDAY EVENING: Randy Burgess
WHITE MONDAY EVENING: Miguel Bahena and Yijia Liu
WHITE MONDAY EVENING: Chris Long
- Captains are ambassadors of Elite, should always communicate well with their players and other captains, and be inclusive and kind with teams and fellow captains
- Captains communicate with their current team any plans for the next season and where their players’ participation stands as well as all instructions and information regarding fees, etc.
- Captains communicate with Tammy Jordan on behalf of their players regarding any new registrations, questions, concerns, etc.
- The recommended amount of players per team is 9-14 for three court season and 7-10 for a two court season.
- Captains will develop and maintain accurate rosters, pairings and the schedule throughout the season. It is the captain’s responsibility to communicate with the visiting club’s captains for home matches and input all scores.
- Please reach to Tammy Jordan with any interest in being a captain with a roster of players prior to registration for club approval. Captains are responsible for registering the team after approval.